Jean Marshall Classic Model

Classic Model-Photographer-Blogger

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Who Said Cowgirls Don't Cry? Still Modeling at 50...In Memory of My Father 1/31/2010 RIP Dad

Six years ago today my father passed away.  My dad was pretty much my everything.  I have a mom and two older sisters but I've always been more like my father,  so when my parents went their seperate way's I choose to live with my father.  Both my parents are from Texas  my dad was a Cowboy from San Angelo, Texas.  But I was born and raised in Orange, Ca on a horse ranch in a country style home.   But being the daughter of a Cowboy and all my dad always made sure I had a good pair cowboy boots and a hat growing up.  It was just part of his culture and he passed down to me.   My dad always wore his cowboy attire til the day he died.    

 I love the Old West, Cowboys and the Country.  It's part of what makes unique as a country and gives us that Americana charm that the whole world tries to duplicate.    Here's me sporting my cowgirl attire and staying true to who I am.  I love God, nature, horses, my puppy and I don't mind getting my hands or clothes dirty if it means I get to spend time outdoors. 



This my "Magnum"  Watch Out Derek Zoolander!  
Here's a photo of me and my Cowboy Dad I was around 14 or 15 here and I made this matching shirt and skirt for me and my dad in home ed.  As you can see from the images above not much has changed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment