Jean Marshall Classic Model

Classic Model-Photographer-Blogger

Friday, January 29, 2016

She's Got Legs...What 50 Looks Like To Me and In My Mind.

Well to be honest I don't really run around dressed like this but when my friend asked me if I want to do some photos I ran and pulled this little summer frock out of my closest which I would normally wear with flat sandals in the  summer time.  But I wanted to document my legs that use to be a great asset to me when I was modeling on the Cat Walk around the world in my youth and they are the last relic on my body that I'm still proud of.  
Fortunately my friend let just be the ham that I am for his camera 
so here I am serving up a little 80's for you. 


Well at least in my mind I still feel like that girl down below but my body tells me other wise.  I get tired a little easier then I use too now a days.  But I'm still enjoying life an embracing who I am.

Me in Milan, Italy circa 1996


No comments:

Post a Comment