Jean Marshall Classic Model

Classic Model-Photographer-Blogger

Friday, January 29, 2016

Has It Really Been Half A Century? Well Here I Am Sporting My Gray Hair and Wearing My Grey Dress Still Modeling at 50

So I have friends that are photographers and every now and then I get asked if I will pose for them and being the ham I am I say why not?  Plus I have a story tell and hopefully these images will help express it.  My message is pretty basic.  It goes  like this, embrace who you are and learn to be comfortable in your own skin and don't ever feel like  you have to go under a knife to alter your appearance to feel good about yourself or to be accepted by others.  My philosophy is if people don't like me by now then they probably never will but I will keep being me no matter what.  I have had some negative feed back for refusing to dye my hair but I don't care what people think.  They should  love me for who   I am not for what I look like.   Stay true to yourself because it's who your are in the inside that matters.  As we all know beauty fades and one thing is for sure, we all age sooner or later so why not do it gracefully.  
 I don't always work in trees but when I do...
 Here's Looking At You!
 Here I am  modeling in the street hoping I don't get hit by a car.
I love to spin and twirl around, the photographer probably not so much but I like the energy that movement give to an image.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment